Back STORAGE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
STOPA LVS. A Highly Efficient Management System For Automatic Warehouses
Stopa LVS is a highly efficient management system for automatic warehouses that is easy to configure and operate, with an attractive price.
Besides managing stocks, STOPA LVS transmits orders to the warehouse control system and monitors travel movements.
Workers interact with the system using a clearly organized, self-explanatory interface. The stock overview provides quick, comprehensive information on the state of each workstation. All movement orders and stock movements are recorded in the posting journal. Interfaces are available for integration of existing production machinery.
The STOPA warehouse management software has a modular design, with three expansion stages: Tower System, LVS Basic and LVS Extended. The available functions in each stage are described below. The extension stages can be upgraded at any time.
The Tower System provides all the functions necessary for operating a single or double storage tower for fixed-position storage. In fixed-position storage each pallet is assigned to a permanent storage location. The loading heights are also fixed and are determined when the warehouse system is configured.
LVS Basic provides all the functions of the Tower System, plus the ability to manage additional storage blocks. Fixed-position storage is used. That is, the pallets are assigned to permanent locations and loading heights are determined when the warehouse system is set up. LVS Basic can also manage up to 99 different soil
LVS Extended is the highest extension stage. It includes all the functions necessary for operating and managing one or more high-rack warehouses. In addition, the extended version can manage what is called a chaotic storage System.
- Clearly organized graphic user interface
- Static and/or chaotic storage, configurable for each shelf and pallet
- Different pallet/cassette types possible
- Management of any required number of shelves and storage areas, e.g. floor stores
- Management of inventories down to batch level
- Blocking of shelves, items or individual batches
- Full withdrawals, partial withdrawals, warehouse admission, relocation of stock
- Automatic determination of part quantities by integrated weighing unit (optional)