The STOPA PALLET INSERTION TOOL allows, for the first time, STOPA standard system pallets to be stored by the operator. This storage aid is attached to a forklift. When the unit is then lowered over a stack of pallets, the uppermost pallet is arrested on its rollers and can be lifted. This is then lowered at the incoming goods station, at which time the pallet is optimally positioned on the station and the arresting mechanism is released automatically.
The Benefits at a glance
- No damage to paint job during storage
- Only one person necessary for the storage procedure
- Extremely safe, since the pallet can't slip
- The pallet is optimally positioned on the station
- The pallet can be directly taken from the pallet stack